- Ginger (cut into thin strips) - 4 inch
- Spring onions with greens sliced - 2 Nos
- Oil - 4 Tspn
- Dried red chillies (broken into 2) - 3-4 Nos
- Babycorns (diagonally sliced into 4 pieces) - 3-4 Nos
- Mushrooms (thinly sliced) - 4-6 Nos
- MSG - 1/4
- Black peppercorns (crushed) - 4-5 Nos
- Chicken stock - 1/2 cup
- Green capsicum (cut into thin strips) - 1 Nos
- Soy sauce & Salt - As per Taste
Reserve spring onion greens for garnishing. Heat oil in a wok, add red chillies and ginger and stir fry for half a minute. Add chicken strips and continue to stir fry for another minute.
Add spring onions, babycorns, mushrooms, soy sauce, salt, MSG and crushed peppercorns. Stir fry for half a minute and stir in the chicken stock.
Add capsicum and cook on high heat for two to three minutes, stirring and tossing continuously.
Transfer the hot sizzler plate onto its wooden base carefully and immediately place the prepared ginger chicken on it. Serve sizzling, garnished with the reserved spring onion greens.