June 20, 2016
Paneer Salt and Pepper
- Mix salt and pepper in corn flour.
- Now coat the paneer with that mixture.
- Heat oil in the pan and cook paneer cubes till they get golden brown color. Take out and keep them aside.
- Now use the same pan and add some more oil and heat it up.
- Add chopped onions and quickly add salt and pepper and cook for not more than 2-3 minutes. Remember, we don't wanna thoroughly cook the onions but only till they are translucent.
- Now, add paneer and mix.
- Now add chopped spring onions. We are adding them at the end as we want them so stay crisp and have a bite in the dish.
- Mix it well and serve hot!!!