- Dry Red Chilies - 2 Nos.
- Onion - 2 Nos.
- Ginger - 2 pieces (One Inch)
- Green Chilies - 1-2 Nos.
- Tomatos - 2 Nos. (Medium Size)
- Capsicum - 2 Nos. (Medium Size)
- Panner - 400 gm
- Coriander Leaves - 1 tblspn
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 ½ tspn
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tspn
- Vinegar - 1 ½ tblspn
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tspn
- Salt - As per taste
- Break the chillies into two pieces.
- Peel onions and cut thick slices, separate the different layers of onion peel ginger and cut into julienne.
- Wash green chillies and chop them. Cut the tomatoes and capsicum into half, remove the seed and cut them into long slices with half centimetres width. Finely chop the coriander leaves cut the paneer into finger sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add cumin seed. When they start to change colour, add the halved red chillies. Add ginger julienne and sliced onion. Saute for half a mint
- Add red chilli powder, and turmeric powder, stir well and then mix and toss. Add salt and vinegar and cook for two to three mints, stir in tomatoes pieces and garam masala powder.
Serve hot, garnished with chopped coriander leaves.