Nutrition facts: Calories: 1193 kcal; Fat: 19 grams;
- Spring onions (finely sliced) - 2 nos.
- Tomatoes (seeds removed, finely diced) - 4 nos.(about 650g)
- Red, yellow and green capsicum (seeds removed, finely diced) - 1 no. Each of.
- Roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus extra to sprinkle - 4 tablespoons (1/3 cup).
- Olive oil - 1/4 cup (60ml).
- Juice of lime - 1 no.
- Packet corn chips - 230 g.
- Grated mozzarella - 1 cup (150g).
1. To make the fresh salsa, combine the spring onion, tomato, capsicum, parsley, olive oil and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat a grill to medium. Spread the corn chips over a large ovenproof plate. Spoon over the fresh salsa and sprinkle with the grated mozzarella. Grill the nachos for 1-2 minutes until the mozzarella is golden and bubbling. Sprinkle with the extra chopped parsley and serve.