- Brown onions - 50 gms.
- Ginger - 15 gms.
- Cloves Garlic - 6 Nos.
- Green Chillies (crushed) - 3 Nos.
- Sunflower oil - 1 Tbsp.
- Coriander Seeds - 1 Tbsp.
- Cumin Powder - 1 Spn.
- Turmeric Powder - ¼ Spn.
- Chicken breast meat (skin and bones removed and cut into pieces) - 400 gms.
- Spring onions (cut into 1cm lengths) - 100 gms.
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 Spn.
- Green coriander (chopped) - 2 Tbsp.
- Salt - To taste
1. Grind the brown onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies into a fine paste.
2. Heat the oil in a pan with a thick bottom, add crushed coriander seeds and saute them for a few seconds. Add the paste and saute for four to five minutes. Add cumin powder and turmeric powder and saute.
3. Add the pieces of chicken and saute them for two minutes.
4. Cover the pan with a lid and leave it over a low fire to cook for seven to eight minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the spring onions, garam masala powder, green coriander and salt, mix well and cook over a low fire for two to three minutes. Serve the dish hot.