Nutrition facts: Calories: 430 kcal; Fat: 29 grams;
- Eggs - 4
- Avocados - 2 (peeled and stoned)
- Kidney beans - 800 gm (boiled & drained)
- Red onion - 1 (small - Finely Sliced)
- Coriander Leaves - Large Bunch (roughly chopped)
- Cherry Tomatoes - 250 gm
- Red Chilli - 1 Nos. (de-seeded and finely sliced)
- Cumin Powder - ½ Tspn
- THE LIME AND CORINDER DRESSING
- Lime - 2 (Juices)
- Coriander - 2 Tspn (Finely Chopped)
- Extra virgin olives oil - 1 Tspn
- Cater sugar - 1 pinch
- Salt & Pepper - As per Taste
- Lower the eggs into boiling water and boil for 10 mins, then put into a bowl of cold water to cool.
- Slice the avocados and place in a large bowl with the beans, onion, coriander and tomatoes.
- Measure 3 tbsp of the dressing into a small bowl, then mix in the chilli and cumin.
- Once the eggs have cooled but are still warm, peel off the shells and cut into quarters.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and nestle in the eggs.
Serve straight away – delicious with toasted tortillas.