- Chicken - 1.2 kg (Only Wings)
- Lemon & Herb Chicken - 1 Packet (Continental Cook-in-Bag)
- Sesame Seeds - 1 Tspn (optional)
- mayonnaise - ½ Cup
- Sour Cream - ½ Cup
- Tomato Souce - 2 Tblspn
- Tabasco sauce - Optional
- Fresh Salad vegetables - For Serving & Garnish
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Prepare the chicken wings following packet instructions, but add the sesame seeds to the bag before closing. Cook for 30 minutes, then carefully open the bag and cook for a further 15 minutes to brown the wings.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, tomato sauce, Tabasco and parsley.
Serve this sauce with the chicken wings and fresh salad vegetables.
Hint: Have these lemon chicken wings prepared and cooked for nibbles at your next gathering.