- King Fish Fillets - 400 gm
- Lemon Juice - 2 Tspn
- Garlic Pest - 1 Tspn
- Ginger Pest - 1 Tspn
- Turmeric Powder - ½ Tspn
- Kashmeri Chilli Powder - 2 Tspn
- Mustard Seed Rosted - ½ Tspn
- Fennel Seed - 1 Tspn
- Fenugreek Seed - ½ Tspn
- Mustard Oil - 4 Tspn
- Yogurt - 1 Cup
- Butter - 4 Tspn (Melted)
- Salt - As per Taste
- Black Salt - As per Taste
- Place the fish pieces in a bowl, add the lemon juice, salt, garlic paste, ginger paste, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder and mix.
- Heat a pan and dry roast the mustard seeds, fennel seeds, onion seeds and fenugreek seeds. Add the black salt and crush them with a mortar and pestle.
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan to smoking point, remove from heat and set aside to cool. Add the yogurt to the fish along with the crushed spices and mix.
- Leave to stand for thirty minutes. Preheat on oven to 220°c – 450°c tandoor temperature.
- When the mustard oil cools completely add to the marinated fish and mix.
- Place the fish on a greased in skewer tandoor cook well.
- Basting with butter once while cooking. Serve hot.