- Yogurt made from whole milk Cheese cloth - 1 ltr
- Hung yogurt - 2 Cups
- Besan (chickpea flour) - 1/4 cup
- Red Onion (finely chopped) - 1/2
- Green Chilies (finely chopped) - 5 Nos.
- Handful of Cilantro (finely chopped) -
- Sprigs of Mint (finely chopped) - 2 Nos.
- Ginger garlic paste (optional) - 1/4 tsp.
- Salt - To Taste
- Oil - For Pan fry
1. Place the cheese cloth in a colander with ends hanging over. Place the yogurt at the center of cheese cloth. Gather all the ends and tie it up. Now hang the cheese cloth under the kitchen tap and leave it hanging for atleast 4- 6 hours. Untie the twine around the pouch and scoop the yogurt.
2. In a sauce pan, roast besan in low heat until starts changing color and return the contents to a mixing bowl.
3. Now add remaining ingredients listed under Kebab except for oil. Knead well with a ladle (could be little messy).
4. Now pat your hands with water. Scoop out a portion of Kebab mixtures and roll them into patties.
6. Place the patties on a preheated pan with a little oil on it. Roast it in medium heat until it turns brown on both the sides.
7. Serve hot with hot sauce and sprinkle chat masala on it.