- Wonton Wrappers - 24
- Cabbage - 1-2 nos. (small size)
- Capsicums - 2 nos.(mid size)
- French beans - 8-10 nos.
- Carrot - 2 nos. (mid size)
- Spring Onion - 2 nos.
- Garlic - 5-6 nos.
- Oil - to deep fry
- White Pepper Powder - ½ Tspn
- Ajinomoto - ¼ Tspn
- Soy Souce - 1 Tspn
- Salt - As per Taste
- Wash, trim remove core and finely chop cabbage.
- Wash, halve, Deseed and finely chop capsicum.
- Wash, peel and finely chop carrots.
- Wash trim and finely chop spring onion.
- Peel and finely chop garlic.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a wok or a pan, add garlic and stir fry for half a minute. Add spring onions, capsicums, French beans, carrots and cabbage and continue to stir fry for a couple of minutes more, stirring and tossing continuously.
- Add white pepper powder, salt, ajinomoto and soy sauce and cook for half a minute. Set aside to cool. Divide prepared filling into twenty four equal portions. Place a portion of the filling in the centre of each wonton wrapper, wet the edges with a little water, fold into half diagonally, twist the ends and stick.
- Repeat this process to prepare all the wontons. Heat sufficient oil in a wok, add prepared wontons and deep fry for two to three minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
Serve hot with Sichuan sauce.