July 7, 2016
Crispy Corn Chilli Pepper
- Drain the corn kernels and let it dry a little (if you are using frozen or canned ones).
- Dust the corn kernels with cornflour properly, making sure every kernel is coated.
- Keep them aside for 30 minutes, so that the cornflour can absorb any excess moisture left in the corn.
- After 30 minutes, heat some oil and deep fry the corn kernels till crisp and golden brown.Drain
- In a wok or pan add 2 tbsp of the oil (same one which was used for frying), add onion, spring onion and green chillies. Saute for a minute.
- Add pepper powder, salt and sugar. Toss well.
- Next add the vinegar, toss once and remove from heat.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and Crispy Corn Chilli Pepper is ready to be served. Do serve hot.