- Chicken Bones - 500 gms
- Boneless Chicken - 100 gms
- Water - 1 ltr
- Garlic - 1 Tspn (Chopped)
- Butter or Ghee - 2 Tspn
- Green Cardoons Powder - 1/2 Tspn
- Yogurt - ½ Cup
- White Pepper Powder - As per Taste
- Salt - As per Taste
- Clean and wash chicken bones
- Clean, wash and cut chicken into very small pieces.
- Put chicken bones in a pot; add one litter water, chopped garlic.
- And cook till water is reduced to 600 ml. Strain and keep aside.
- Strip fry chicken pieces In ghee till tender and keep the stock aside.
- Heat ghee. Add green cardoons, cook for a minutes stirring continuously. Then add the reduced. Chicken stock, chicken pieces, white pepper powder and salt.
Cook for some time and serve hot